- Some Surprising Facts about Working Time Accounts and the Business Cycle in Germany, 2017 (joint with Almut Balleer and Christian Merkl), International Journal of Manpower, forthcoming (DOI, PDF).
- Are Supply Shocks Important for Real Exchange Rates? A Fresh View from the Frequency-Domain, 2017 (joint with Fang Yao), Journal of International Money and Finance, 79C, 99-114 (DOI).
- Counteracting Unemployment in Crises: Nonlinear Effects of Short-Time Work Policy, 2017 (joint with Brigitte Hochmuth), IAB Discussion Papier 27/2017 (PDF).
- Identifying Asymmetric Effects of Labor Market Reforms, 2017 (joint with Enzo Weber), IAB Discussion Paper 23/2017 (PDF).
- The German labor market in the Great Recession: Shocks and institutions, 2017 (joint with Wolfgang Lechthaler and Christian Merkl), IAB Discussion Paper 14/2017 (PDF).
Fiscal Rules and Unemployment, 2014, IWQW Discussion Paper, No. 03/2016 (PDF)
Interdependencies of Labor Market Reforms and the Business Cycle
The Macroeconomic Effects of Short-Time Work and Fiscal Policy (funded by the Fritz Thyssen Research Foundation, joint with Christian Merkl)