If you are interested in writing a bachelor's or master's thesis on a topic related to macroeconomics and/or labor markets, please contact me. Please indicate whether you successfully passed related courses (e.g., offered by me or the Chair of Macroeconomics).
Topics of completed theses:
- Fiscal Revenue and Expenditure: The Role of Individual Components on Growth and Inequality
- Worker Flows, Employment and the Business Cycle - Micro-evidence on the Role of Workers' Representation
- Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis
- Der stagnierende Welthandel und Implikationen für Deutschland
- The Influence of Trade and FDI Liberalization on Domestic Value Added in Exports: The Example of China